Friday, May 07, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day13

Today has not been the best day... I'll go into a little more depth in another post, later on tonight, maybe. I'm just really stressed and frustrated right now :\ thanks for all the love and support on facebook ladies ♥ I hope the weekend shapes up... without further whining, here is Dress 13! (yesterday)

I haven't taken day 14, TODAY's photos yet so I will be back later to post and write a little write up at how F*up the government and student loans are/is!

Happy Friday any how.

12 love notes:

Briana said...

Beautiful! I'm sorry again, I had problems myself with school financial crap. Take a deep breath and you'll be okay. You have amazing supportive people all around you!

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Gorgeous colour on you.
Hope things turn out, I've been there.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

The government is messed up at times. love this color on you also!

love, keys said...

beautiful <3

chelsea rebecca said...

sorry about your day!
i hope everything works out. and venting always works. and tomorrow shall be better!

p.s. you look rocking in red! that is your color!!

mel said...

i love it! pattern and colours is amazing, looks fab on you:)
xx

MC said...

Sorry about your day love I hope everything works out as I know it will. Look look beautiful in all your 27dresses posts!!! I love the color of this one, it's such a pretty pattern!!!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

So pretty! You are so beautiful, feel better! *hugs tight* you're an amazing women! you look great in your dress, love that you're still in the challenge, we can do this, itäs so much fun! ;)

Josephine said...

What a nice dress I really like it. If it is to find in Denmark I'll definitely look for it !:b
/ine

Hillary said...

This colors is fabulous on you! I really hope everything works out.

kirstyb said...

love that colour x

Jess said...

That colour really suits you. I'm liking this 27 dresses thing!