Thursday, May 06, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day12

Sick day and Still in a dress. Yesterday I took a sick day and stood home with Exavier, we both were feeling sick and tried so we stood in bed... (much needed) Later in the afternoon I had some grocery shopping to do but I can't go anywhere without stopping at the thrift store first lol, I call this my thrift store get-up (dress meant for shopping)

I'm still not feeling 100 but I'm pushing forward and I'm back at work today, I need sunshine and green juice to fight this not so great feeling :\ I guess it's that time of the year!

10 love notes:

Kia Poison said...

cute cute...i wanna go vegan. so bad!! help. email me some starters hun...i need a GREAT change in my life, and i know you are the QUEEN!

lekiashanea@gmail.com or DUHH
tastelessdiamonds@gmail.com

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Get well soon hun,
you still look adorable, even when sick. Love the hat.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

I love this color. I sort of have a similar shirt to this :)

cute!

Jayka said...

dude i wanna hat like that! so cute

Kara said...

Awww, so sad you guys weren't feeling well. Hope you feel 100% in no time! (Fab outfit as usual, love the hat!)

agnes said...

j'aime beaucoup la couleur

Briana said...

I hope you feel better!! I have one just like that! :) & I love love love your hat!

Dacia said...

love it!! especially that hat! get well soon! :)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

feel better *hugs tight* You still look fabulous! so casual chic! :)

love, keys said...

CUTENESS!
feelbetter baby girl!