Monday, May 03, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day10

all dressed up and no where to go.. but to work. ha. Monday came way to fast and this morning I was feeling extra fancy so I got all dolled up for no real reason, those are the best times ;) Green the color of LUCK, at least that's what I say, green is my favorite color, next to pink!


I just love a dress that had pockets, ugh it's like HEAVEN!! haha This dress is from Old Navy and probably about two years old but it's a "goodie" so comfy and so cute! My necklace is from a student, she made it herself and that a Buddha charm from her grandma's old jewelry, I just love it! So you got it Green + Buddha = one fabulous day! Indeed it was.

11 love notes:

chelsea rebecca said...

POCKETS are my all time fave or dresses! they are just so wonderful!
love this dress. you look so cute!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

You look so pretty!! that is so nice to re use old clothes, this one works great since maxi dresses are "in trend" now. I wore one myself today, hehe, it's like our minds are alike :P Love

Elizabeth said...

i love long dresses, and he color is amazing! i wil try this in the summer :)

Micaela said...

FABULOUS indeed! yes, green is so your color. You have pretty skin & that color def. brings it out. Pink's my fave color too ;)

and pockets! LOVE the pockets. I haven't been to old navy in forever-- this has convinced me to make a trip soon ;)

i would LOVE to be pen pals with you! (if you were serious on that comment ha) i adore your blog, your sweet little family! send me an email? or i can give you my address... whatever's best love! :)

i'm already excited!!!

agnes said...

Jolie maxi dress, tu respires la joie de vivre, tu est très agréable à regarder, et bien dans ses baskets

Short 'n Redheaded said...

Pockets on dresses always win.

Tip Top said...

Thanks for visiting my page. I love your blog. I think next semester I am going to challenge myself not to wear sweat pants for 27 days.

I remember looking at this dress at Old Navy. I should have tried it on. It looks great on you.

Jayka said...

so green is totally my favorite color! i love this dress :) looking good

atropa belladonna said...

you're so pretty doll :)

Briana said...

GREEN is your COLOR! seriously, so pretty!

Miss.Fortune said...

i love maxi dresses
green looks good on you