Wednesday, May 19, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day 24 & 25

DONT HATE ME!!!?? UGh I've been a bad blogger and blogger friend! I've been so busy, exhausted, and super stressed lately I've fallen so behind on my blog and reads :\ I have serious catching up to do and I'm just missing all kinds of good stuff I know it! I'm also working on a new layout that has taken over my life lol but let me just say it's worth it, I love it so far, it's a 'summer-time' feel and of course always happy, can't wait to share it with you all. So the 27 days are slowly coming to an end, can you believe it, well as tried as I've been I've still managed to keep up with the dresses, here is day 24 and 25. :)

Day 24


Day 25

hope everyone is having a lovely week. I'll be back in posting mode soon. ox

8 love notes:

agnes said...

j'adore la robe du jour 25. Un super style

Who are you Weesha? said...

you look so cute! I love the sexy shoes and the neckline on dress no. 24 is darling!

Elizabeth said...

i love day 25! too cute. i love this whole project. i definitely have to try it one day :)

Briana said...

gorgeous! cant wait for the new layout you always have the most creative ones!!

Lovin' Linda said...

cute dresses! wow 25, only 2 more days left in the challenge!

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Oooh, these two dresses are my great. I think #24 is my favourite I've seen on you. Just finished my 27 days today!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Miss.Fortune said...

wow..i cant believe its already day 25..but i love 25! you look amazing..

and yay cant wait for the new layout you always have pretty and creative layouts..

btw dont worry..we are all somewhat busy...if you arent then thats when you worry!

Emma Jade said...

both of these are so gorgeous! And you've nearly done it!! wooo!
xxx