Monday, May 24, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend

{Plus weekend 365}
1. We truly get better with age.
2. Children really do, SEE and HEAR everything!!
3. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with *him.
4. I never get tried of second hand goodness with second hand prices :)
5. I am NOT who I was 6 months ago.
6. I still think about my past life and know I made the right choice!
7. I can't wait to have *his baby.
8. We are so taking dance classes.
9. Happy is, what you make it.
10. When I'm more active, I miss blogging.

Life is full of simple moments, capture them.♥
 
5/22
5/23

7 love notes:

atropa belladonna said...

darling i love how you turn everything into happiness. . .i have to say i really appreciate that about you :D. . .also where do you custmoize your blog it's really quite lovely<333

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

You're so positive, love it, just wanna give you a big, big hug! :D

sheiswinterwest said...

your positivity spills over to me everytime i come to your blog! i love you!

sheiswinterwest said...

your positivity spills over to me everytime i come to your blog! i love you!

Briana said...

your too amazing. really you are. & the pictures are incredible as always :)

Elizabeth said...

Your positive and i love it. i love this list a lot!

Who are you Weesha? said...

I love this list so much <3 we do get better with age!!