Monday, May 03, 2010

10 Things I learned this Weekend

{ Plus weekend 365 }

1. sleeping in is overrated! seriously.
2. the sun is thee best and only "medicine" you need!
3. life is complete with my sisters IN it.
4. it's harder to run a yard sale than you think!
5. time waits for no one, it's moving right along as you read...
6. Dresses are the best thing that ever happened to women!
7. Smiles are contagious, pass it on!
8. I'm completely in love with him*
9. Age is just a number!
10. Everyone is lonely at some point or another, even in a room full of people...
May 1st - make money, money, money, yard sale day 3!

May 2nd - whole in nature, a mother's love captured!

I'm moved by the mood, May will be filled with a black and white shots only, ENJOY! a simple 365

8 love notes:

Kristin said...

My lil' sis makes everything better. Fabulous list!

Dacia said...

I love your list except the sleeping in part. I LOVE SLEEPING!! LOL ;-)

Briana said...

My sister is my best friend!! & dresses are indeed the BEST thing ever haha love youuuuu

atropa belladonna said...

sounds like a good idea. . .i'll do the black and white with you :)

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Yay, love black & white, looking forward to the rest of May.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Tip Top said...

I love your list especially number 10.

Elizabeth said...

awe, you are too sweet. i wish we lived closer. you are such a great person and mother. great shots.

Jayka said...

i so want someone in my family to have yard sale. we used to have them all of the time when we were little!

looks like a fab weekend :)