Monday, May 17, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend + 365

1. moving on is never easy.
2. the happier you are, the faster the time goes.
3. *he would do anything for me.
4. lazy/unhappy people are the worst company.
5. I refuse to pay full-price for anything.
6. it's going to be a HOT summer!
7. life is too short to be a people-pleaser.
8. butterflies and lady-bugs still bring me much joy.
9. appearance really is everything.
10. people will do anything for attention.


365, memories made.

see more and follow, asimple365.tumblr.com

7 love notes:

LaCara said...

I've learnt 1,2,5,6,7, 9 and 10 lol. Great list sweetie :)

please check out my blog and follow :D

www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com

<33

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

What a wonderful blog lady, great list!

Briana said...

1, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 10 I have also learned LOL! The pictures are beautiful!! LOVE YOU!!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I love this list... I, personally, have learned #'s 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10. I haven't learned #4 yet, because I'm lazy... Lol.

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
love, keys said...

love it!

Elizabeth said...

Learning is always something we have to go through in life. great photos love!