Monday, April 12, 2010

you get what you give

Thursday night one of my co-workers came by my office and gave me tickets to the Quakers opening game (box seats) We had never been but what an amazing thing to have someone just give you tickets out of the blue. I truly believe in Karma and in most cases when you bless others you get bless right back! Needless to say she was kind enough to give us her GREAT seats to see the game. And let me just tell you we had a ball, it was such a great Thursday night...

One of my very favorite things about SPRING is B a s e b a l l spring is the perfect day and night weather to spend at a game. The sky was beautiful and the wind was just right the sun was still out at 7:00pm. Nothing is better, I love Spring Baseball season!♥

5 love notes:

Amy Renee said...

So awesome. I love baseball. Cool that you got to a game. It's the ultimate pass time.

Miss.Fortune said...

i absolutely adore your family

MC said...

Awwww great pictures! Exavier is the cutest lil thing!

Elizabeth said...

great pictures! looks like lots of fun :)

Micaela said...

what a fun family date and don't you love random acts of kindness??? today we went and saw our semi pro team and i had a blast!!!

my fiance is sad that since we don't live in texas anymore, i can't go to my beloved Texas Rangers MLB games but i LOVED our fun date tonight. :)

you guys are just the cutest little family!!!!

cheers to baseball!!!!