Tuesday, April 27, 2010

where you going suga

I've been blessed with the Sugar Doll Blogger Award by none other then the beautiful and stylish Ms. Jennifer of Jasifers Lions Club Thanks Doll♥

Rules:
1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2) Pass this award onto fabulous bloggers of your choice.
3) Contact said blogs and let them know they've won.
4) Re-post and state 10 things about yourself.
{two} p.a.s.s.i.n.g to the following dolls:
Jayka, Keys, Bri, Elizabeth, Jasmine, Chelsea, Emma, BBM, Kara, and Amber
Some of my favorite Dolls, congrats ladies♥
10 Things About LaLa

1. I'm super and highly sensitive, yes I am a huge baby and get my "feeling hurt" a lot!
2. I completely obsessed with taking pictures! (but I think you knew that one already)
3. I'm horrible when it comes to $$ and saving! :\
4. I trust people far to easy and way too much.
5. I believe in recycling EVERYTHING!
6. I'm currently beyond obsessed with decorating my house (vintage, vintage, vintage)
7. I visit thrift and goodwill stores at least 4 days out of the week :| lol
8. I've been caffeine-free for over a year now.
9. I was lost but now I'm found.
10. I'm a sucker for a love story!

and now you know.

4 love notes:

..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

LaLa! THank you so much! I LOVE IT! its so cute! I also enjoy reading 10 things about you!

Emma Jade said...

:D thank you darling!! :D
xxx

chelsea rebecca said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD!
and thanks so much for passing it on!
i am so bad with money too. i really hope i have a husband who likes to deal with the financial stuff. cause with me in charge we will surely go into debt.

Elizabeth said...

congratulations on the award and thanks for awarding me :)