Friday, April 09, 2010

what you wont do for love

Tuesday Night my and my boys went out to eat and catch a movie when I got off work. We went over my favorite taco place, 'Senor Baja' and have some amazing POTATO Tacos and chips and dip!
Followed by Why Did I get Married Too? the movie I was dying to see (much like Sex in the City 2) I could go on forever talking about this film but I wont since I know many have not yet seen it, (what are you waiting for!!) It's no secret that I'm a HUGE Tyler Perry fan and supporter, I own most of his plays and all of his movies, the man is amazing and a good person!! Plus his movies are simply amazing! I have yet to see a film I didn't fall in love with! Let me start off by saying I didn't know what to expect in part two of this film being that part one ended on such a positive note but that's the beauty of it, I don't tend to favor movies that lead into other movie, it drivers me nuts lol Anyhow everyone looked great in the film especially Sharon Leal (Dianne) she looked totally amazing throughout the entire film. The movie has tons of surprises and twist and turns and I was DEFINITELY NOT prepared for that ending!! I love how a lot of the little details remained the same in the film and that they moved forward years in advance. Janet Jackson (Patty) was beyond word extraordinary, I have to say that this was her best role to date! I know she was filming this movie during the announcement of Micheal's death. You could tell she was extremely emotional and drained throughout the film. Her character went though it all in this movie and she did an excellent job pulling it off. Over all the film was simply amazing and I would have to say better then the first one, I love when that happens!! If you haven't seen it GO GO GO I will be buying this one as soon as it come out cause I can't wait to see it again. I will say without giving too much away that I didn't however favor the ending of the film, for one I don't see how that "ending" could come together and work well with everything (and everyone else) already in the film. If you seen it you should know what I mean. Secondly like I mention earlier I don't like movies that end leading you into other movie and that kinda what I felt happened here and people I've talk to who have also seen the film say, "there will be a part 3" I just don't know how I feel about that, I hate over kill, you know. I enjoyed it so did Ex and Aaron lol although Ex kept saying "where is Madea" hahahaha Now to all those film writers out there, take a page outta Perry's book, that's how sequels are MADE!!

lastly we can't wait to see....
Side note: I thought about MC when I seen this at the movies :)

8 love notes:

Briana said...

I still haven't seen Why Did I Get Married Too & I need to! I've heard nothing but great things!
& I CANT WAIT TO SEE JUST WRIGHT!! I LOVE COMMON & the movie looks SOOO cute!! :)

Elizabeth said...

can't wait to see the movie why did i get married too and the photos are amazing. i wish i had a big family!

love, keys said...

i havent even seen the first one lol what a shame! i really need to get my movie act together! i wanan see both now! and oh man i LOVE me some common!

superduperkya said...

aww i can't wait to see why did i get married 2, sex & the city & just wright. ahh im excited.
glad you enjoyed the movie!

the EyeZuh said...

ooooh girl i am so craving a real good taco de papas rite now! mmmmmmm lolz

Jennifer said...

Oh i want to see that movie. when does it come out?

Little Miss Knobody said...

Look at lil' man! Too cute...
I've heard mixed reviews about the film. I gotta check it out.

MC said...

Lol thanks for thinkin' of me you know I me some Common :D! I liked the movie too and about that ending, I wasn't prepared for that either I was like WOAHHHH!