Wednesday, April 07, 2010

victoria won't be no secret at the end of the day

it's our anniversary
So like I mentioned in any earlier post this past Monday was Aaron and I One Year anniversary. and boy what a year it's been, we celebrated as followed..
We had no big fancy plans for our Anniversary, besides us taking the days off of work to be together. We had such a busy weekend to start with so we just did it simple but yet so nice. We (Ex, Aaron and I) pretty much watched movies all day, which I will post about later :D but in the night we got all dressed up and went out to have a wonderful, tasty VEGAN dinner at P.F. Chang's, it was simply amazing, the food was excellent and we had such a nice time! I plan on making a special post about us for later so stay tune! On a side not THANK YOU ALL for being so sweet and sending you congrats and Happy thoughts to us! Seriously you all are the best! oxoxox

“The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.”

8 love notes:

Kara said...

Happy happy happy anniversary!!!! I love love :)

Elizabeth said...

i love all the photos! looks like a lot of fun :)

restaurant looks yummy!

rachel said...

Oh! Happy anniversary :D I love the pictures, you all look beautiful and so happy xxx

Agnes style said...

I LOOOVE your blog design, just wanted to tell you that!

love, keys said...

my fave couple <3
lovelovelove!
and my pookie ex i love you too boo!

Miss.Fortune said...

happy belated anniversary!
pf changs is really good although i cannot eat most of there stuff because they cook in peanut oil.

Briana said...

aww so glad you had a good time for your anniversary! PF Chang's was a great choice!!! :) Congrats again!! <3 love youuuu

Darling Nikky said...

you & your man look gorg!