Thursday, April 01, 2010

Things I love Thursday!

So greatly Inspired by, Rachel of Go Placidly...

EASTER
I'm beyond excited that Easter is this Sunday, only two days away!


ANDREW GARCIA
Like you didn't know that already lol so listen, you all already know how I feel about C. Brown BUTTT after my love remake of 'FOREVER" I'm in love with this song again... he is magic!♥


  

BETTER THAN CREAM CHEESE
My life was saved by TOFUTTI they made this yummy "cream cheese" vegan style, yes NO DAIRY and it's TRUTH to the name it is much better than regular cream cheese and so much better for you, I'm in love!

SHE & HIM
finally volume 2! Nuff said! ♥

PINE CONES
I never that I would say love and pine cones in the same sentence but as it turns out... My son loves collecting them so I have a big glass blow sitting on my table (see picture) that he fills with them, I can't help but smile every smile when I pass by it, such a love!

DARK CHOCOLATE & SEA SALT
Can I just say Trader Joes is like my home away from home, I just love that place, specially the great Vegan treats they offer. I'm totally obsessed with the Dark Chocolate Almonds which are sprinkled in sea salt, I'm a sucker for salty/sweet combos! Not to mention it's all vegan friendly and oh so yummy!!

6 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

awe, such a sweet post! i really enjoy your blog. it's so happy :)

i wish i could try vegan style but i'm too lazy :[

soulfuldelight said...

I'm SOOOO Happy Andrew did well this week :) But what the heck Simon??? Boring????? Never!!!! haha.

Emma Jade said...

AAAAAHHH!!! I lurrrve andrew garcia! and she and him :D
xxx

KarinaG.L. קרינה said...

I recently switched from salt to sea salt, still not sure if its better but....seeing it with chocolate looks fantastic :)

Lizzy said...

We have some of the same blog friends & I always see you around but today I decided to check out your blog.

I spy SHE & HIM.
<33333 them!

Plus, your blog is beyond cute. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.