Friday, April 30, 2010

sweet on you Friday

TGIF- Thank God it's FRIDAY!

is anyone else as happy as I am that it's Friday... ugh, rest and FUN here I come! The follow is my Sweet on You list, a list of the things I'm totally in love with this week, check them out or if your feeling sweet and giving buy me something lol ;)
IVIEMADE
I stummed across this beautiful etsy.com/shop while reading my dailies (Crowly Party)
When I seen these pillows I just fell in LOVE I need them in my life, they will go perfect in my family room on my sofa, oh how I love ruffles!! These babies shall be mine!
Check out, iviemade and her blog, e-tells-tales

6 love notes:

Miss.Fortune said...

that is soo cute and creative..i love them

Crumz said...

I love those pillows! Thanks for the links!
Just wanted to say hi. Good to hear from you again on the blog. I kind of fell off for a few weeks there. haha! :-/

Briana said...

How adorable!! I have to check those out asap!!

Maggi said...

Ooooo those pillows are awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Oh hooray! Thank you for the sweet words about my shop :)

Elizabeth said...

they are too cute! i love the bow one!