Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is in the Air

I've already confessed that one of my very favorite things about Spring is all the outdoor activities, the sunshine, and of course the tanning hahaha This past Saturday the colleges hosted an International Festival which was amazing, filled with food from all over the globe, crafts, clothes, activities, and music. It was all together something to see and I'm glad I took the fam out for a great day of SUNSHINE, Spring Air, and all the festivities!!

It was a beautiful day and I'm so glad the air is changing and getting hotter and hotter, there was a storm the next day and lots of rain fell :\ but I wont complain because I know the earth needs water ;) Once again I love FREE stuff this place was filled with free goodies and things that didn't have a price tag were sooooo cheap!! I also got two pair of earrings that day :)

6 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

free is FUN! and i love how outgoing + free spirited you and your family are!

love, keys said...

free is always amazing.
loveee the little family <3
looks liek A LOT of fun <3

rachel said...

I love love LOVE these pictures! So pretty :) xxx

Emma Jade said...

beautiful spring fun!
the weather here tricked us, was beautiful for a few days then like the depths of winter today! Send me some of your fun to brighten up my work day tomorrow! :)
xxx

Briana said...

theres nothing better than free and outdoors during spring LOL!

Jayka said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun. i cant wait for all of the festivals around here to start!