Wednesday, April 14, 2010

six is my favorite number

tagged by the lovely and beautiful, Ms Keys

6 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:
ghost whisper.
criminal minds.
Sorry I don't have 6, I don't watch much tv except for those two shows *shrugs*


6 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
my home.
loving hut.
Juice-it up!
P.F Chang's.
Yea that's about it, being Vegan i don't eat out much any more :)


6 Things I look Forward to:
getting married!
seeing my son grow up!
buying a home.
Sex in the City 2 (haha)
my 25th Birthday!!
having another baby ;)


6 Things that Happened Yesterday:
woke Up!!
14 years ago my babygirl was Born (my niece) turned 14!
worked too much.
vegan taco salad
got scared out of my mind (watched paranormal activity for the 1st & last time ha)
fell asleep in his arms♥



6 Things I like about Winter:
layers (clothes,boots)
hot tea
fires
movie nights
snuggles
snow/rain


6 Things on my Wish List:
vintage vanity set.
green kitchen.
Sex in the City 2 (haha)
Maxwell concert
hello kitty blow dryer
more vegan restaurants!!!


6 Things I'm Passionate About:
being a good mommy & wife.
being a good person. period.
photography.
music.
cooking!
blogging.

6 Words or Phrases I used Often:
oh nuts!
huh..
seriously...
don't judge me!
speciallllll.....
Freak!


6 Things I Learned From the Past:
nothing is what it seems.
nothing last forever.
change is WONDERFUL.
you are stronger than you think!
Life is what you make it.
attitude is EVERYTHING!


6 Places I would Love to go Visit/See:
Brazil.
Puerto Rico.
Italy.
Jamaica.
Japan.
Hawaii.


6 Things I Currently Want/Need:
time!
money!
a better market for Vegans! (where I live)
sunshine!!
new work-out shoes!
a nap!

4 love notes:

Michely Medeiros. said...

oooh fun!!! im sooo stealing this idea but will def tag you guys in it :)

ps im super excited about sex and the city 2 :D hehe

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is a great list! i also love criminal minds. i see we have a lot in common. what happened to Keys blog?

chelsea rebecca said...

aw this is great!!
i love the phrases you use often! haha.
and your wish list is great!!
fun list!!!

Emma Jade said...

fab list!
Youre getting married?!
xxx