Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PB&J Campaign

Seeing this posted in the Dinning Hall at my job today made me extremely happy and gitty like a 4 year old child, no lie! Made a change people, it time!! ♥http://www.pbjcampaign.org

Choosing a meatless option, like a PB & J, creates
environmental savings of water, carbon dioxide,
land and green house emissions.
Chose a great tasting PB & J  three times a month
(instead of a meat option like a burger) and save
the equivalent in water as if you were using a
low-flow shower head.

Celebrate Earth Day with a PB & J, the Earth will thank you!
For more information: http://www.pbjcampaign.org

6 love notes:

Briana said...

I JUST HAD A PB&J! how cool :)

Monique said...

mmmmmm pb&j...good to know!

Elizabeth said...

awe. i love PB+J.

Maggi said...

I'm all for PB&J! Did you get my e-mail? Worried I sent it to the wrong addy! lol

..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

I am a new follower. I sure am glad i stumbled upon this blog.. Its nice to meet you! hope to see more of ya!

gor(jess). said...

hey girl ; so i have been reading your blogs for a while - & reading them & also talking to my doctor .. i have decided to become a vegetarian.....so i was wondering if you can help me out with this process.....tips and pointers ; things i should eat and things i should stay away from. PLEASE ; i would reallllllly appreciate it

my email is jsal529@gmail.com
or you can tweet me at
simpllygorjess