Friday, April 23, 2010

a little more Q & A

I just have to say my readers are beyond awesome! I love you guys! Set two of questioning, keep them coming!!!

Q where do you see yourself in ten years?
A **smile** there is a reason why I say I'm simple, because unlike most people $$ <--- that doesn't make my "world go round" Most of the time when you ask someone where do you see yourself in ten years or want to be in ten years, 9 times outta ten they say, "sitting on money" or something along those lines lol when I think of my life in ten years I smile because I see me, married to Aaron, with two more children, living in our first home, HAPPY, HEALTH, making the most of life and what we have together. I see myself enjoying my children and looking back saying, "time goes by way too fast.." Find me in 10 years let's see how I do lol

Q Your photos are amazing what camera do you use?
A Thank YOU!! I don't have this brilliant camera, I can't afford that lol I use a Fujifilm - FinePix A 805 it was actually my sister's and she gave it to me :) before I used a standard HP camera. I love this camera tho and it NEVER leave my bag it goes with me EVERYWHERE. I think my photos have gotten better with time.
Q What do you use to edit your photos?
A Thanks to my blog sister Ms. Keys I know use Adobe Photoshop CS4 to edit all my photos. I'm in love with this program it's like magic! ♥ lol

Q what is your go to snack?
A ugh! That's a Hard one because I'm such a snacker (now we know where my son gets it from lol) Before I went vegan I was a SUGAR QUEEN, I love sweets and desserts! But being Vegan now it's kinda hard run to the sweets for a snack, almost everything I can't eat! (side note: we NEED more VEGAN sweets, pre-made lol) anyhow I bet you didn't know that Oreo Cookies are Vegan lol Yes they are!! So lately I've been nutty on the Oreo tip haha But I would have to say I will run to chips in dip in a snack rage in a second!!

Q is it hard being vegan? what do you miss the most?
A I think the fact that I was a vegetarian for 3 years really made it easier to be a vegan. Don't get me wrong it was a struggle in the beginning but now I have to say it's not hard at all it's the same as anything in your life, when you put your mind to it, you can do it! I do really miss anything, I think what I miss is the convenience, the hardest thing about being a vegan is not being able to eat everywhere and with everyone. So that would be the only thing I miss being able to get something to eat at the last min and fast! lol

Q Do you only have one child?
A Yes I only have ONE beautiful baby boy, Exavier who is 3 going on 20 lol I do want more, to be continued lol

Q what is your favorite recipe!?
A Ow! Another hard one cause I love food, period! lol I since I'm a newly vegan (2 months) a lot of my pass faves can't be present faves since i can't eat them now hahaha but right now I would have to say my Vegan Tacos are an all time favorite, it's simply, quick, and so yummy! check it out here :)

Q what is your favorite tv show??
A Hands down Ghost Whisperer I am totally obsessed, in love, and crazy over Jennifer Love and Ghost Whisperer it's the best thing in the world!!

Q If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
A Brazil!

Q what is your dream job, and what is your job now?
A A professional Blogger! Isn't that ideal! lol well that or a Teacher (I know am I for real lol) But I really want to teach Kindergarten or 1st grade! :) Currently I work with College Students, I work for an All Woman's College, Scripps in the Dean of Students office :)

Thank you for all your love and questions, please keep them coming! Formspring, email, comments, facebook, whatever. You question, I'll anwser! :) Thanks you all and happy weekend! ♥
http://www.formspring.me/simplyl

7 love notes:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

LOVED THIS POST :)!

Jayka said...

i so want to teach k or 1st grade too! but every time i start going to school I end up stopping. :(

Briana said...

I have a fujifilm camera too! & I love ghost whisperer :)

rachel said...

I love the q&a sessions!

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY!
my questions were answered!
haha.

Elizabeth said...

awe. so many questions answered that i myself had!

Emma Jade said...

great answers! I love learning more about you :)
i love the redesign of your blog too :)
xxx