Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LET THEM EAT!

I haven't been a good vegan host lately, I was looking though my picture folder and realized that I totally haven't posted any food pictures or recipes since EASTER, I know I talked about making Vegan food for the Easter Party but I never posted pictures of gave the recipes... FAIL! So without further or due here is a couple of meals and sweet treats I've made in the last couple of weeks, If anyone would like the recipes or ingredients to any of these please just comment or email me (adelamavila@gmail.com) and I will be more then happy to share! And I promise for here on out I'll be better with my food posting! ;)

Vegan Potato Salad

Vegan Carrot Cake

Vegan Taco Salad

Vegan Bacon, Avocado Burger

Trust me you wont even know it's Vegan, so good and so good for you! Food is Love!

5 love notes:

Monique said...

Looks so yummy!! I'd love to try it!

Briana said...

mmmm It all looks so delicious!

love, keys said...

damn.. now im hungry!
it all looks soo good!

Emma Jade said...

that carrot cake is adorable! Yum yum!
xxx

Elizabeth said...

Yum!