Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I'm huntin' for a rabbit


Our EastWester Sunday!
Sunday was amazing and I'm blessed to have such great and wonderful girlfriends. One of my childhood friends invited my little family over to join her family in there Easter party. It was amazing with great people and fun kiddie actives! Exavier had such an amazing time and cried when we had to leave. I made VEGAN potato salad and a vegan carrot cake each to which were a HIT at the party everyone LOVED it and I'm sure they didn't even realize it was vegan lol But after the party all my girlfriends aunt told me my dishes were the best and it was proven since I have NO left overs lol Over all I have to say it was an amazing day filled with LOVE, PEACE, and memories made! ♥

6 love notes:

krazy mad said...

what's it like being vegan? is x a vegan too?

Elizabeth said...

lots of fun! i love the little girls heart glasses ")

Emma Jade said...

so cute! love the rabbit glasses!
xxx

Monique said...

Looks like a blessed day!! Great pics!

Kara said...

Aw, looks like a GREAT day!! Your kiddo is the cutest.

love, keys said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUTE!
i want a cupcake omggg!