Monday, April 12, 2010

hello vintage

So if you can believe it, it will be a year in August since I've been in my apartment, it's hard to believe, time really does fly. For someone who LOVES home decor, I haven't even began to get my home the 'lala' touch, don't get me wrong I have some things but not have I want... So one of my MONTHLY goal (stay tune for those) is to get cracking on my home decor (which is of course mad vintage :) I'm in love with vintage goodness and I really can't think of any other way I would have it. I've been really good lately I've be Thrifting like crazy making use of my home space and my Home Edition tag hahaha Here is some of the great vintage goodness I've picked up this Month so far♥

Aren't they lovely, I will post pictures soon of the locations and how they look :) If you find anything good don't be shy to pass it my way!

6 love notes:

Briana said...

love all of these!!! so cute!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness so cute!!
how awesome is that trash bin! and the owl! can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Miss.Fortune said...

i feel you..i've been in my apartment going on 3yrs and it doesnt have the touch i would love it to have..but i probably wont even finish the year here. but i LOVE vintage stuff.. that trash can is soooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

this is too cute! i really love vintage items as well! cute owl :)

Kara said...

So so so cute! I love vintage touches on a home :)

Micaela said...

I LOVE your vintage taste! that trashcan, i covet!!! lol

great finds la la!!!

xo