Monday, April 19, 2010

for so many reasons

Tomorrow is the marking of my mom's passing, 9 years, since I've heard her call me name of felt her figures run threw my hair as my head rest in her lap, 9 years since I could call out "mommy" and hear a response.. 9 years tomorrow and I could already feel it today...


“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

7 love notes:

Briana said...

I know how you feel. a few days ago was the 1 year of my grandma's passing, and we were all feeling it the day before. I love the quote "we were your five reasons for living you were the one who taught us to live." That says so much <3

Jennifer said...

I can not imagine how hard it must be *hugs* beautiful picture!

Amy Renee Martin said...

This is sad and beautiful. Hugs.

love, keys said...

wow. literally tears.
this is beyong word. simply beautiful.
im here mama <3

Kara said...

So beautiful <3 She sounds like a wonderful woman.

Elizabeth said...

the photo is amazing. i agree with Kara.

sheiswinterwest said...

She was absolutely beautiful!! I can't imagine what that has to feel like because I can't even imagine life without my mother but I do know what it feels like to lose someone so close to you. I know she's watching over you lala and I bet your making her proud. :-) I love you!! Kisses & hugs from a distance.