Wednesday, April 28, 2010

before I kick the bucket

Keys and I were talking last night online (as usual, yes you should be jealous lol) We both talked about how we want to start and list (continuous list) of things we want to do before we kick the bucket aka die. I got a little start on what what I think I want to do, see, learn, and try before I die, I will continue to add and cross out things as I go, I will also keep this list on my side bar for display... I want to see the world but that would be to easy I want to be so specific it hurt lol Here is what I got started with... please remember this is MY list lol don't judge me lol ;) life isn't life until you have lived it!

before I kick the bucket, I want to...
go to Disney World!
Meet Obama
Sky Dive
Visit Brazil
Fly in a Plane
NYC for New Years
Get Married
have a baby
Have more babies
Take a cruise
new orleans mardi gras
Visit NMAH to see Julia Child's Kitchen
Write a book
Hear Loretta Lynn Live
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
Mountain Climb
swim with the dolphins
Hawaii Vacation
live in another state
drive cross country
shop in Japan
Eat in Spain
learn the art of crochet
master the art of crochet
karaoke till I lose my voice
make a difference
walk a 5k
fall in love
Have a real garden
make him go vegetarian
make him go vegan
take pictures of the ocean
have grandchildren
make homemade jam
Meet Keys and Have a real life photo shoot!

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

13 love notes:

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Great list!

Jayka said...

well if you come visit we can hit up san francisco, cross of the golden gate bridge, take pictures of the ocean, and if you make it in two weeks you can join me on my 5k!

Jayka said...

actually it's a 10k, just figured it out the miles to k, and now i'm scared! lol

Briana said...

I love this! AND if you come to florida I will be more than happy to take you to Disney World :)

love, keys said...

i kinda started my list im gonna psot it and have it on the side also! hehe i love you lala <3 our lists will be the bomb!

BBM said...

lala - u seriously have the most adorable blog. im HOOKED!

the "L" spot said...

eat in spain, shop in japan, make him be a "vegetarian" (im not vegan i live on milk)

but still great ones i can definitely agree with!

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

amazing bucket list, great idea! Love your blog, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

chelsea rebecca said...

love this!!
way to go for making one.
i've always tried to start but its kind of daunting to think of the things you want to do! have you seen the buried life? or been to their blog theburiedlife.com its so insanely inspiring!!! they have a list of 100 things they want to do before they die.. and for every thing they cross off on their list they help someone out with something they want to do. its really incredible!! i spend hours reading about the adventures they have been on!!!

Emma Jade said...

I love this list! I think im going to do one too!
xxx

sheiswinterwest said...

Love, love, love your list! I always wanted to do this but never did so I think I will do one tonight. :) I love you!

Elizabeth said...

this list is amazing! wow. i'm gonna have to try one!

Miss.Fortune said...

bucket list..i am slowly crossing mine off as well! woo hoo