Wednesday, April 28, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day5

Is it just me or is this week dragging.. UGh! The only thing keep me awake and going is Day 5 of the 27 Dresses Challenge!! Today was a little challenging being that it was pouring rain outside when I got up this morning... But I sucked it up and made it work.. what do you think?

The Pictures aren't so great, sorry, I had to use auto timer this morning, Aaron had to be at work super early lol But I think they came out ok I guess... :)
Dress - random dress shop $8, Half Sweater - Target $9, Tights - Target $3, Boots - $14, Scarf - Thrift $2

It's not to late to start your own challenge... JasiferlionsClub for details!

11 love notes:

Jasmine Ra;chelle said...

ohh yess ! love the dress. you look super cute

Jayka said...

oh my gosh!!!! dude you look so beautiful :) i love love love love love love love love love (x infinity) your dress, and you styled it just perfect!

Briana said...

So cute!!!

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Love today's outfit, adorable!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Monique said...

That dress is awesome!!! Love the whole outfit!!

BBM said...

i love this jean dress! i want one! ;-)

Jennifer said...

You looks so cute! Love your outfit and your smile! :)

love, keys said...

ohmy so cute! its crazy what thriftin can get you! I LVE IT!

Kara said...

I love this outfit so much, I think I'm gonna go home and replicate it :) Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

You're so prettyyyyy <3 <3

Emma Jade said...

cutecutecute! You look delicious!
xxx

Elizabeth said...

i LOVE jean dresses. cute!!!