Monday, April 26, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day2

Sunday was day two of my challenge and this day deserves much praise and an 'A" in for effort! We got home around 4am on Saturday (Sunday Morning) I woke up at 8A.M to get ready (in a dress) for our yard sale. Now that's Dedication!! :) And btw my niece took these photos not Aaron lol Needless to say she did a great job, I taught her well lol Sunday was a GORGEOUS day and it was hot and sunny so this was the perfect outfit, I felt great wearing it and I got a nice tan at the end of the day :) yay!




Dress - Kmart $7, Blue Feather Hand band - handmade by Me (Click HERE), Sandals - Sister's collection, Ring - Gift♥
It's not to late to start your own challenge... JasiferlionsClub for details! 

7 love notes:

Briana said...

beautiful!! i love the colors in this dress so pretty

rachel said...

you are such a stunner!
LOVE this 27 dresses thing, so keen to try it...maybe later in the summer though! plus i only have about 3 dresses :/ that is shameful! hmmm excuse to go shopping p'raps? ;)

Elizabeth said...

this dress is too cute! very comfortable :)

Jennifer said...

That is such a cute dress, love the colors, I get "summer feelings at the pool/beach" by this dress, so happy you're doing this challenge with me. :D

love, keys said...

i love this dress! so summer feeling! <3 cute!

Kara said...

This one is great too! I love the feather headband - so fun and I love that you DIY'ed it :)

<3 <3!

Jayka said...

imma need to hit up kmart, $7 for that cute dress... yup lemme get some money and i am taking on this challenge so cute!