Monday, March 08, 2010

what I loved about today

What I loved about today, Monday, March 8th, 2010:

a. Waking up next to this man and having him meet me for lunch on *his day off♥

b. Jayka joining the 'SELF-LOVE' team!!

c. Trader Joe's Run ( s o y i c e c r e a m )


d. Working with my partner in crime, KEYS on our Toronto, California Project GO CHECK IT OUT!!! (f o l l o w & c o m m e n t)

e. "As pessoas nao conseguem entender que eu faco as coisas com coracao e do boa vontade...uns aproveitam disso outros nao aproveita" :) ♥

f. Making 'US' a healthy, vegan dinner♥

g. BATH TIME with my little dude!

Tell me, what did you love about your day?


PS. a special a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO Jasmine-Rachelle
A N D
HAPPY 2YR. ANNIVERSARY TO MARA & Matthew ♥
May your love continue to grow and blossom for another 100 years! -mlovesm.blogspot.com

3 love notes:

sheiswinterwest said...

ex is adorable!

Miss.Fortune said...

all of these good things happened in one day? now that was a blessed day!

bubble bath time.. =)

Jasmine Ra'chelle said...

im super late .. bc im still celebrating lol.. THANKS LOVE !!!