Thursday, March 25, 2010

vegan taco anyone..

 I have been craving those mini tacos you can only get in MEAT at the best Mexican restaurant... Mmmm you know what I'm talking about??! Anyhow finally yesterday I was like forget this I'm making my own VEGAN mini tacos, "watch-a" lmao So here is what I did (recipe just for my new baby vegan Jasmine since I post a picture of this yesterday on FB (& yes we should be friends lol) and she wanted to recipe! :D
All you need: Soy chorizo, tofu "hot dogs" (vegan), tortillas, tomatoes, white onion, cilantro, lemon, radish, and my love AVOCADO! :D

To prepare: In a small pan heat about a nickle of olive oil, while that's cooking chop (cube) the tofu dogs and put aside, cut up all veggies, very finely. Once your pan is hot put in all the cuts of tofu, add a bit of sea salt and let it brown. I leave it for a while but it's because I like them crispy if you don't they cook VERY quickly so add chorizo when ready (to tofu dogs) mix and let sit. Once brown take off the fire. Heat your tortillas. Lay your tortillas flat and put tofu/chorizo mix on top of eat one add all veggies and then squeeze lemon all over (the more the better) :) and you are set and ready to have some VEGAN YUMMY TACOS!!
Eat good, Go Vegan!

9 love notes:

Eden said...

that. looks. divine.
i'm definitely going to try this!! :)

Kara said...

OMG i know exactly what kind of tacos you're talking about. I JUST had some the other day...except they weren't vegan...I just can't stop eating the cheese :)

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness!!! i'm dying this looks so delicious! and vegan?! who would of thought! i need to do some grocery shopping for sure!

Monique said...

This looks soooooo yummy! I'm going to have to try it.

Thyda said...

That looks so yummy and I loooooooove avocadoes too! Yummmmm!

tinypaperheart said...

oh my, that looks amazing!!

sheiswinterwest said...

Thanks for posting this love! I have to make this soon! It looks soooooo good!

Kia Poison said...

TACOS ARE MY LOVERS!! LOL

Jayka said...

yum yum yum! have u decided to stay vegan?