Monday, March 01, 2010

toronto, california project

So the lovely Keys and I have been working together to make this amazing project come to life. I stumbled across a blog titled, 114 Miles you may have seen or heard about it. Well Keys and I are collaborating to make our own "114 miles" project, the toronto, california project. Keys and I have never met, face to face, we've started and grown our friendship via blogger and reading each others personal blogs. We live over 2,000 miles apart and are 3 years apart in age. I fell in love with Key's photography and instantly thought of her when I seen this project and happily presented the idea of a collaboration to her, she instantly accepted! Our goal is to, take one photo a week and post every Monday, from toronto, california. Please join us on our journey, torontocaliforniaproject.blogspot.com.

Spread the word & follow.

9 love notes:

Elle Aye said...

Awwh this is awesome! I live in Toronto but I've been in LA for the last month working on photo shoots. I feel the T.O.-LA love!!

Elizabeth said...

i can't wait to see the end product, great project!

KEYS said...

yes! everyone follow <3
lala is amazing <3!
this project is gonna be something special!

Miss.Fortune said...

good luck to you both..cant wait to see what you come up with

Crumz said...

No I didnt see the award. :-(
When did this happen? Haha!
<3

Joyeful said...

This project sounds awesome! I LOVE photography! And I love all the pics you have on your sidebar! Yummy eye candy!

I'll have to go check this out : )

Lovely to meet you!

Briana said...

I love this so much!!!!! Greaaat idea I cant wait to start following along! Love you BOTH! <3

Amy E. Strodl said...

You are all about some adventure aren't you?! Do it girl!

Jayka said...

this is such a wonderful idea.