Monday, March 15, 2010

Team Self-Love

I am so happy to introduce the newest member of 'Team Self-Love', the beautiful ms. Treen Bean of Jupiter's Own.

I am so glad to have Treen join the team and bring such positve vibes and energy, this girl is such a cool chick! Treen here is to you spreading your message of love!
Proudly joins Team Self-Love because she is, "crazy beautiful!"

name: Katryna the Treen Bean.

age: 20.

Where are you from: Atlanta. Home Of The Brave.

what do you do for living: Write. Write. Write.

something you want the world to know about you: I love meeting new people and learning things from how they operate. Im so intrigued by peoples minds.

Favorite body part: Easily, my eyes. And my hair, if that can be considered a body part. Haha.

Favorite color: Black. White. And Purple, on occasions.

If it weren't for My Mom I wouldn't be Half Of The Person That I Am Today.

Favorite feel good food: Cereal.

You feel best when wearing: A pair of boxers and my Michael Scott Paper Company tee.

Something you do for yourself, everyday (week, or month): Every night before sleep, I reflect on the days events and how much closer I am to being the person that Im destined to be.

I look in the mirror and say/think, "Man, youre awesome".

Favorite self-love quote: "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

What do you do to keep healthy: I simply stray away from foods that I know arent good for me. That said, I dont eat red meat nor pork. I LOVE green vegetables- namely, broccoli. And I stop eating when Im full.

What keeps you motivated: The me that I see when I look inside myself.

I feel better when Chris Martin is in my headphones.

What made you join the self love team: I think the movement is especially crucial in this day and age. In the outside world, theres always negative energy to feed off of and never enough self-appreciation/love/happiness. Women NEED this.

Final Statement about your body, body image, body issues: When I finally learned how to look in the mirror and genuinely smile at what I saw, I knew that I was on the right path. My wish is that everyone finds that with themselves.
Read & Learn more about Treen Bean
Follow her as she spreads love.


It's not to late for YOU to JOIN IN and be a part of Love Your Body Month, give your body the gift of love! JOIN IN!!!

4 love notes:

krazy mad said...

omg this girl is a beast!!!! i finally have found someone who understands the sexiness of cereal lolz

elle thanks for this you make a difference because you care <3

sheiswinterwest said...

i wanna join =/ lol

TreenBean. said...

Im so ecstatic to be apart of this.!
Even within the past two days after joining, Ive found myself thinking alot more positively and, thankfully, passing that energy on to my family. Yay.
Thx, LaLa :- ]]

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.