Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Team Self-Love

I am thrilled and honored to introduce the newest member of 'Team Self-Love', the lovely ms. Jayka of heyJayka
I am so lucky to have this girl on my team, she is amazing! Jayka I wish you all the LOVE and happiness your heart can hold on this journey!♥




Proudly joins Team Self-Love because she is, "a Queen!"

Get to Know to Jayka:
name: Jessy Taylor aka Jayka!

age: Twenty-Seven

Where are you from: Salinas Valley, Cali Baby

What do you do for living: Spread God's Love!

Something you want the world to know about you: I just might be the most simple yet complex person alive.

Favorite body part: My eyes

Favorite color: "Healthy Grass" Green

If it wasn't for Lala I wouldn't be brave enough to do this project.

Favorite feel good food: Chicken Mole & White Rice

You feel best when wearing: Cute Underwear & a Tank

Something you do for yourself, everyday (week, or month): Stay away from fast food as much as possible.

I look in the mirror and say/think, Jayka you sexy, but I wish we could do something about this hair.

Favorite self-love quote: "You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection." -Buddha

What do you do to keep healthy: I am learning to eat healthier.

What keeps you motivated: My husband's unconditional love for me.

I feel better when I, get out in the sun.

What made you join the self love team: I figured it is about time I show myself some love, and seeing Lala's pictures and stuff really inspired me.

Final Statement about your body, body image, body issues: God has created you to be uniquely beautiful, so don't worry about the next chick/dude, learn to accept and love what you have been given. You are perfectly YOU.






Read & Learn more about Jayka
Follow her on her journey of self-love & self discovery.


It's not to late for YOU to JOIN IN and be a part of Love Your Body Month, give your body the gift of love! JOIN IN!!!

4 love notes:

Kimberly Michelle said...

I would love to join this!! I don't know you personally but I LOVE YOU! Lol, continuing to read your blog.. HA!

sheiswinterwest said...

she is beautiful!

Jayka said...

Hey, I know this girl. & That comment above me, awww... too sweet!
Thanks for giving me the opportunity take this journey with you!

Miss.Fortune said...

congrats jayka..i commend you