Monday, March 01, 2010

Sunday Sun

So luckily the sun came out on Sunday just in time for a old friend lunch. I was on Facebook when my really good friend, Brittany (from the High school days) messaged me to have lunch, knowing that I don't have a cell right now she was glad when she seem me online we have been trying to hook up for months now. Thank you baby Jesus for Facebook and friends like this. Who remind you why friendships are so important! I don't talk to a single soul from high school (Ike) with exception of two people, Brittany being one of them. Sadly like I explained to Brittany on Sunday it's like I lost all memory of High School and the people in it. You see it's so funny growing up high school is your "world" it's all you know and you think the people you meet there will be in your life forever. so wrong lol after high school everyone goes their own ways. People out grow each other and people move away. And much like Brittany and I discussed on Sunday people don't get back together or in touch until someone dies, which recently happened to a guy we went to high school with. Sad but true. In the end the people who remain in your life, are Friends are the ones you truly know will hold it down for you. Although me and Brittany have no always been in touch or super close like we were in high school one thing remained the same when we come together it's like no time has passed. I love her to death and we've been though so much together. I was so glad to be able to have a meal and a drink with this women on Sunday. Our original plan was to take Exavier to John's Incredible pizza but the line was out the door... yea not gonna happen lol So we ended up going to El Torito.

We had such a great time and Exavier became so attached to her lol holding her hand in the car haha too funny! Good friends are hard to find so when you do, don't ever let them go, it's hard to find someone (same sex) who understands you, yet loves you anyway. "you're such a spoiled Princess, ever since I've known you you've always got everything you wanted, Good luck Aaron!" -Brittany (about me)

5 love notes:

Briana said...

Aww thats great that you got to meet up with an old friend! I love these stories!! Im glad Exavier took a liking to her so fast LOL thats too cute!

MC said...

Aw great story looks like you guys had a great time! & Exavier is the cutest!!!

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is too sweet! i love the photos.

KEYS said...

aw how sweet and cute si this ? exavier is way too cute!

sheiswinterwest said...

EXAV is the man!!! lol. it looks like you had a good time! getting up with old friends and picking up like you talked everyday is always good. i love the pics.