Tuesday, March 30, 2010

put a lid on it

Since I moved into my apartment last August I've been collecting all my glass jars, I know hoarder lol I just didn't want to throw them away I knew I would use them I just didn't know for what yet...lol So during the week last week I went to a new market, WinCo omg can I say amazing-ness lives in that place, I'm completely in love with it and that will be where I will be shopping for now on, everything is sold in bulk so you can basically put as much as you want into the bags, like rice, cercel, nuts, and even spices, it's just amazing and I have to tell you there prices are AMAZINGLY CHEAP && they have tons of VEGAN/Vegetarian foods! Look at the site to see if you have a location WinCo Needless to say I went crazy BUTTTT I did find a fun, cute, and usefully use for all my jars...


and where there is pictures.. this little guy is never to far away lol he is such a ham
So all I did was clean out the jars and peels off the labels, easy enough and they look cute sitting on my counter, at least I think so!

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

collections are cool, and they're useful!

love, keys said...

oh goodness i keep all my jars too for this exact reason!

Thyda said...

I loooooove Winco! There isn't one around here, but back in WA, it was mine and my sisters' favorite. Prices are amazing and its open 24 hrs! I keep jars too... you have inspired me to actually clean them and put them to use. :)