Monday, March 08, 2010

Nice day for a Fun Day

Sunday!! We don't have enough, Sundays!! Lucky me my honey had Sunday off this weekend and although we got off to a rough start (not us, someone else drama, his fam to be exact, but we shall get to that later) It ended being a lovely day with the ones I love most, Ex and Aaron! Since Aaron had to leave early in the morning to take care of some things Exavier and I had a nice breakfast watched a movie and got dressed. Followed by a lovely walk (it was so nice out, a little cold but so pretty) we collected rocks for a craft project we are working on :) As we were walking Exavier said mamasita! (cause that's what he calls me these days) "let's stop and take a deep breath" and he sat down I couldn't stop laughing I was like "a deep breath?" "yes and just relax" hahaa now for those of you who don't remember me son is THREE so you can only imagine how adorable this was to hear! So I started snapping pictures and he just ate it up, such a ham!!

Once Aaron got home he just snuggled up watched some movies and ate some vegan pie. I talked to him about my 'Love your Body Month' and showed him some of the profiles I had built of you ladies, he was so proud of me! :) said, "that's why you're my wife!" **melt** I then got to making the Sunday Night Dinner Inspired by the Lovely Emma of From Scratch I choose to make Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers

4 love notes:

the southern hostess said...

That looks like a perfect meal! Yum!

Briana said...

Hes so cute!! And the food looks delicious!

AngelLove said...

Your son is so cute! He looks just like you. And your food looks soo yummy!

sheiswinterwest said...

so f 'n cute!!! the food looks good!