Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LYBM - DAY 24

I hope you are still treating yourself RIGHT and loving yourself like your suppose! --Regardless of the fact that I've been a BAD blog host and haven't been supporting and posting like I should.. (l . i . f . e) what can you do?!?? lol Well I'm picking up on day 24 and bring some good self-love your way!!!!
a. BE YOUR OWN SUPER HERO
in reality, in actuality, we are all we have... You can't expect ANYone to make you happy, you have to make yourself happy! I always tell my girlfriends, "you can't love anyone until you love yourself and no one can possibly love you unless you love you!! It's so TRUTH and I can't stress enough that too many women relay on men to make them "complete" happy.. there is a difference between loving someone and making someone your entire WORLD, you should be the center of your own universe FIRST and FOREMOST! ♥

b. Let's just be real, we are stuck with what we have! lol Clam down, it's a GOOD THING!! I'm sick of people wishing they had this or that and more of this and less of that! S T O P, wishing never got you anywhere so it wont help in giving you a bigger bra size or smaller butt! We have what we have, JUST BE PROUD! There is NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU, isn't that worth celebrating??!? I think so.. Take a look, it's beautiful, it's you, love it and learn to live with it (happily)!! My boy does lol
Big Thanks to my little boy for the great photos and the reminder of how CARE-FREE and UN-FULL of our self we were when we were 3! Let's take a page outta his book!

LOVE THE SKIN YOUR IN!

6 love notes:

Kodaaaaa said...

Love your blog(:
I also lovee that batman cape(:
I wish i had one of those(:

Anyway, maybe you could follow my blog?
It would mean alot(:
and ill follow back(:

KidKoda.blogspot.com

chelsea rebecca said...

ph my goodness!!!
new favorite post!!
all the inspiring things you say its so incredible!
"Let's just be real, we are stuck with what we have! lol Clam down, it's a GOOD THING!! I'm sick of people wishing they had this or that and more of this and less of that!"

i couldn't agree with you more!! so many people waste their lives away wishing they were this or that.. its so sad!

and i love the superhero pic! haha. and your son is so confident! i love it!

Briana said...

you are my superhero :)
"You can't love anyone until you love yourself and no one can possibly love you unless you love you!!"
I couldn't agree more!

Cat said...

:) Great inspiration and so true!

I gave you an award over on my blog:
http://nowoodenspoons.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-with-sad-face.html

xoxo,
Cat

Kara said...

How CUTE is your son?! My bf had a pic of me with a shampoo hairdo on his phone for MONTHS...said it was his favorite pic of me. Just goes to show what true beauty looks like, lol

Madi Rose said...

this is so cute and so true! some days its hard to feel like this. i think we all have those days!! haha.
your boy is so adorable!! i love the batman cape and spidie underwear!