Sunday, March 21, 2010

LYBM - DAY 21

Photo Booth!

How did I get to 21 from 15.... yea like I said I fell really behind and instead of trying to post that whole week I missed I'm just going to keep it pushing and moving forward I may post twice in one day or more, will see BUT it's SUNDAY and I figure no better time for a fun-day and enjoying OURSELF and who we are: good, bad, crazy, funny, cute, and not so cute FACES. hahaha I had a little help with this one, My love took with the LYBM and really loves that I'm doing this so I figured I'd be different and get his assistance in this ONE.

Day 21:Please join in and have so fun with yourself, sometimes we take our self wayyyyyy to seriously, so loosen up and strike a pose for the Sunday Photo Booth!
inspired by:
I can't help but laugh when I look at this and feel so good about myself, what about you?...

9 love notes:

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness this is THE CUTEST THING EVER!!
you guys should print this pit and hang it up!! the last one and the picking nose one are my fave! haha!

Retromus-ik said...

LOl YOu and your boo are too cute!

Miss.Fortune said...

lmao this is hilarious but i love it

justinee said...

This is SO fun!! I really might do this. I read Calvin everyday, I have his app on my phone :)

love, keys said...

this is the cutest thing EVVVVVVEEER!! omg <3

xoxoKrysten said...

Oh my gosh SO AWESOME!

Kara said...

Oh my god, how cute are YOU!?! Love this!

Briana said...

hahhaaa I LOVE this!!!! so cute

sheiswinterwest said...

Lol! Yall make me so jealous!! I love this! :)