Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Italian Gone Vegan

Monday Night, Italian Gone Vegan

Last night after making a stop at my favorite place ever, Trader Joe's. I decided to make some yummy Italian food for dinner, all Vegan of course with sauce, bread, salad, and salad dressing made from scratch!! (ALL FRESH VEGGIES) OMGOD it came out so amazing!!! Aaron, "baby you are too amazing, I don't know how you do it, come up with these dishes and they always come out so good!!" (HEART MELTING) ;) Needless to say we had a great dinner followed by some yummy SOY, Cherry (dark) chocolate chip, NON-Dairy ICE CREAM! So good!! Seriously people don't believe me but cooking puts me in such a great mood, I just love it!! Anyway my vegan-ness get better everyday, I'm so loving it!
I love my boys!

8 love notes:

Briana said...

Omg you really just made me so hungry!! You love to cook and I love to eat!! That could work out :) haha

chelsea rebecca said...

i'm dying over the delicousness of this post!!! and healthy too! trader joes is simply the best! aw, i loved that your boys loved it!!

Kimberly Michelle said...

This post made my mouth water. Yummy eats! Made me want to cook up something.. Think you're going to be my inspiration for becoming a chef who enjoys cooking =). Look out, I'll be documenting my cooking soon =).

Jayka said...

This is exactly why I need to stay away from you blog late at night, girl now you got me all hungry again.

It's okay because I am too lazy to get out of bed and to get a snack anyway.

Love you Lala!

Miss.Fortune said...

ok..and this is the reason going vegan seems worth it. the food not only looks healthier but its looks damn good..atleast when YOU make it

A.R. said...

everything looked so yummy.

sheiswinterwest said...

starting yesterday I'm *vegan* i have been saying i wanted to go vegan for a while now so i finally decided to go through with it. i need some recipes!!! that food looks abs. yummy!!!

Little Miss Knobody said...

OMG! This looks sooo good! I can't even tell you!