Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Wonderland

A couple of weeks ago we took Exavier to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. He loved the movie but disliked the 3D I should have remembered that from the UP experiece he didn't wear his glasses at all and the same thing happened with Alice he would take them off and on I think it was too much for him. But he did enjoy the film as did I. I thought Johnny Depp did an amazing job in this film as did Tim Burton in creating it! It takes you a moment to embrace the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) he kinda creeped me out at first lol and I'm pretty sure I still don't understand most of everything he said in the film lol but that's ok I still fell in love with him at the end, as I do with almost all the characters he plays lol and speaking of love was it me or was Mad Hatter digging Alice in this film..?! If you haven't seen it go check it out I will for sure be adding this one to my movie deck when it comes out!

We Can Hardly Wait to see....

4 love notes:

love, keys said...

my niece came home from seeing it and told me it was "amazing".
i wanna see it! 3D always scares me still lol i STILL believe that stuff may come flying out at me!

Briana said...

Alice and Wonderland WAS amazing!! I went to see it on a rainy day and it made it so much better hehe :)
& I can't wait for the new Shrek!! I have all the movies .... hahahaa

Elizabeth said...

awe, i wanted to take bee to see it but i heard it isn't appropriate for little kids. was it any good?

rachel said...

aw i loved alice too!
did you makeover your blog? or was it ages ago and i'm just noticing?
either way it looks gorgeous! so do you! loving all the photos :D xxx