Tuesday, March 30, 2010

in search of Spring

One of my favorite things to do when the weather gets nice like this is going to the Farmer's Market ughhh I just love it. I makes me wish I lived in a little town where everything was sold outdoors! After our delious breakfast on Sunday we headed over to the Farmer's Market in Claremont, next to my job (lol cause I haven't had enough of that place lol) Ex was really excited too we hadn't been to a farmer's market since San Diego and that was almost 3 years ago. Needless to say it was long over due and well with Spring here there is no longer a reason to wait...

It was such a beautiful day and I'm so glad I got to at least spend my ONE off this week in the nice hot sunshine. I got some really good greens, veggies, and pita chips. Just the right fixing to make a yummy lunch salad...
Everything all fresh from the Farmer's Market with home made vegan dressing to top it off! I got a new love for Cali, after talking to so many people for different states I realize that Cali is blessed to have so many fresh and easy veggie at our convenience! I couldn't picture my life without it...

(as always more pics on my facebook! enjoy!

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

Your son is the cutest! that food looks yummy, and i just love your layout!!!

can i have on similar to it?

love, keys said...

i LOVE anything fresh! ex just gets more adorable day by day!

Miss.Fortune said...

that sunflower was really pretty..it looks like i would just go there to relax..i know thats not the point but still lol

and thanks lala for having my mouth water..i am now hungry..lol