Wednesday, March 24, 2010

in search of SPRING

I would have to say one of my very favorite things about Spring is watching how all of mother earth's creations began to change and Blossom right before your very eyes. I love the colors and the SMELL of all the beautiful nature. Lucky I work on such a BEAUTIFUL college campus where it's filled with LIFE and NATURE.. These are so great shots of what I get to look at everyday.. Oh Spring there you are...

Side note: I was too lazy to put my 'SimplyL Photography' on these pictures but please don't steal my stuff if you want to use it just give proper credit, thanks!

6 love notes:

KEYS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
love, keys said...

omg i can't wait till flowers start blooming!
<3 IT!

Kara said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!! Ah!

chelsea rebecca said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
these photos are gorgeous!!
{call the cops i'm about to steal these.. haha kidding!! i just couldn't help myself.. i shouldn't comment this late at night..}
3 CHEERS FOR SPRING!!

Briana said...

Spring is my favorite! So beautiful. I will most likely be breaking out the old camera for some photos soon!

Madi Rose said...

spring is the best! but really it is just making me ache for summer weather!
love the pics<3