Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

On Sunday I took my boy to see How to Train Your Dragon he was so excited! We learned this time around and didn't see it in 3D which he was happy about! I was amazed at how much I LOVED this movie and the movie was packed! We had excellent seats and all our yummy vegan treats in my bag :) I mean really everything they sell there is Junk and way over priced! Anyhow the movie was all together amazing and the graphics were so good! Exavier absolutely LOVED it and wants to see it again, I totally recommend you go out and see this one, it's one you have to see on the big screen for sure! The lovely part was there were so many different age groups watching the film! I was sooo unaware that America Ferrera was the voice Astrid that made me love the movie even more because I simply love that women!
We had such a great Sunday, while waiting for our movie to start we took Exavier over to see the Easter Bunny I haven't taken him since his 1st experience that involved me waiting in line for 2 hours to get a crying photo lol So this time he said I'm not scared I wanna see the Bunny lol so we took him and guess what the bunny got a hand wave and that was it lol he did NOT want to sit on that bunny's lap or even get to close, "I'm too shy mom" that's all he kept saying it was so funny, but he did get some bunny ears and was happy he seen him from a far lol.

& Ex is super excited to see....
that's all he could talk about till the movie started lol

8 love notes:

Michely Medeiros. said...

awww how fun!!! i'm taking my babygirl this week coming up :0 i can't wait it's gonna be her first theater movie :)

Briana said...

I really want to see it! It looks soo good! & don't worry I never liked that darn easter bunny LOL

Elizabeth said...

looks like a good movie. your son is too cute with those bunny ears on!

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Aww, I'm glad you had a great time. On a sidenote...I really want to see that movie too. But shhh...keep that on the hush.

love, keys said...

awww ex! how cute is that!
bunny ears i love em!
i wanna see the movie too
and omg America Ferrera is so slim!!

Amy Renee said...

i. LOVED. THAT. MOVIE! It was so goooooood! Brendan keeps asking to see it again. We just don't have the time or money right now. So good though.

Miss.Fortune said...

lol omg your son is adorable!

Jayka said...

someone over here is already counting down the day until iron man... he's my 26 year old husband.