Wednesday, March 03, 2010

full of love

so this morning when I woke up, I was excited and full of energy. (@ 5am) Things are great and I couldn't be happier, well more $$ would be great. But as I always tell Aaron "we are rich in love" and that's enough for me! Wrote myself a love not and posted it right on my mirror, read over the ones already hanging and got in the shower! Made myself an everything bagel with some vegan cheese, woke up Exavier, got him dressed and packed his and my snack bags for the day. Kissed my love good bye, took Ex to my sister's, and off to work I went. Smiling! Got two more RSPV's for my dinner party on Saturday (So thrilled) and then I got hit with two blog features :D my cup runith over Daja of The Makings of Me featured me on her blog post about Dating outside your Race, please go and read, comment, and follow. Her blog is amazing with great topics! I was just so humbled that she used me! :)


Jaziee from Love Life. Enjoy Love. also gave me a sweet shout out on her blog, it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you guys are reading and enjoy my blog. Also Kim from Shhhh... had some really sweet things to say about me blog. Please check out these ladies, they both have great reads!!

Seriously with real humblness I thank you all for reading and commenting. Saying nice things about me and my blog, it's amazing how many of you read and contribute to my pass the love goal! Just makes me so happy! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

5 love notes:

Miss.Fortune said...

what can i say..
when someone is filled with love and joy..it shows. even the little things you do, portrays who you are inside and i love that.

sarah ann said...

I am glad you woke up happy and feeling good! :)

Jayka said...

i have an interracial dating blog sitting in my drafts, this has pushed me to give it a second look, maybe one day i will post it.

Elizabeth said...

i'm glad you feel loved!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you upon up with harshly it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s