Wednesday, March 31, 2010

eight questions

Inspired by the very lovely Amy at Finding Everything Lovely

1 - Why did you start blogging?
I originally started blogging (privately) because I've always been a "writer" I have a ton of note books where I would just write and yes ever poetry. So I figured instead of buying note books I could just start a blog. So I did (LiveJournal). After a while I started to feel like, "what's the purpose of writing if I don't share it", so I found a home (blogger) and just started and the rest is history, I grew as a blogger and I have truly found myself as a "writer" I've met some really great people who have touched my life and hopefully I have touch theirs. I found a way to speak my voice and spread the word about things that are important to me. I love it! Simplest Form of an Elle has become a huge part of my everyday life and how I express and release stress, love, angry, unsureness, and happiness!!

2 - Who's the one seven (I cheated sorry) blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

{ from left to right Keys, Jayka, Bri, Chelsea, Elizabeth & Bee, Jasmine, and Nikky & Kia }
Yes I did cheat on this one but it's just wayyyy to hard to chose ONE person, as I stated above I've met some really incredible women blogging and I hope one day we can met and share a real life moment together.
These women are all equally amazing and humble me everyday they truly light up my life with there blogs and all the energy they send to me and all the world. Keys truly is my little sister and my partner in crime and I would love one day to meet her and have a real life photo shoot, she is a strong women and we have shared many of the same life experiences. I love her!! Jayka has to be my better half and I'm sure we were meant to meet, she is me and I am her we share so many of the same traits and she is just over all an amazing person. I adore her strength and all the love she has for the lord and her husband! I read her blog and it's like she is reading my mind! Bri is my other little sister and girl can dress, she has amazing taste in music and she is all together a smart and beautiful girl, I would to meet my Bri and make her some food and then she can take me shopping!! :) She always has the best outfits! Chelsea although we haven't been blog friends for that long I adore this women, her blog is truly the sunshine everyday, she has great energy and a lust for life and I love it, I know if I were to met this gal we would have a grand ol' time plus we would have TONS of goodies to eat!! Love her! Elizabeth & Bee Have to be the cutest and sweetest mother, daughter duel, ever! Elizabeth is one of my favorite people, period! She is so sweet and is always so positive, I would to meet her and Bee and so are kids could meet also and become best friends lol Elizabeth's comments never fail to make my day, she is amazing!! Jasmine is my vegan buddy, my sis, I love and adore this women. She is strong and very out spoken and I LOVE IT! She knows what she wants out of life and know what she has to do to make it happen. She inspires me so much and always brings a smile to my face with all the love she has in her heart. She is an incredible women and I would be blessed to spend a day with this girl I know we would have tons of fun and good vegan food!! Nikky & Kia my road doggs since day ONE, they are simply the BEST thing that ever happened to the internet!! SERIOUSLY! These women inspire me to be who I am and not care. Remind me I'm good being single or wifed up! With them is ALWAYS a great time, and the last couple of times we were suppose to hang out didn't happen but I know we will really soon and I just know it's going to be tasteless and amazing!! I love you ladies!


3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I'm not! I was and I can tell you the reason why is because I didn't like the way I looked regardless of what others said to me, I just figured they had to say that. lol But seriously I was unhappy with how I looked and I was obsessed about changing it. What changed? Well I embraced who I was, who I am beyond the outer appearance and I know I'm more then thos "10 pounds" I fell in love with my self as a person and then I came to realize "I'm hot" lol I really do love my body and the skin I'm in, I can look at myself in the mirror and like what I see! Self-acceptance is everything!

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
That I am HAPPILY taken and I have NO DESIRE to BE or reminisce the women I use to be....

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
Virgin skin! and Proud! I don't plan on getting or having any but good for those who do ;)

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
2006The year of Exavier! lol 2006 was probly one of the most diffcult and happiness years of my life. I went throw so much and learned so much about myself and people in general! But most importantly I carried my son for 9 months and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy October 30, 2006

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
a. make millions of dollars playing an "all men" sport, LA LAKERS to be specific! :)
b. PEE STANDING UP!!!! hahahahaha I always admired that about men lmao so quick and easy I hate going pee it takes TOO much time lol smh
c. and much like Amy spend the rest of the time trying to figure out how to turn back into a girl. GIRLS RULE THE WORLD!! haha


8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
WATER, no ice! haha After spending too much of my life drinking and damaging my body I'm sure eyebrows lift every time I go out with "friends" and/or family and I say "I don't drink anymore"

7 love notes:

Jayka said...

So fun. I want to meet you, sad face that I didn't get to see you last time I was in your area.

and I wanna pee standing up too!

chelsea rebecca said...

i love this set of questions! so good!
HOW FUN would it be to meet you!? we could eat a vegan fest with burritos then splurge on baked goodies! oh i would love to meet you!

why do guys have it so easy when it comes to peeing! so jealous!!

Briana said...

This was great!! My heart really skipped a beat when I saw my picture in your "who I'd like to meet" :) We all need a Blogger meet-up!! Could you imagine the energy if we were to all be in a room together?! My goodness! & YES I really neeed you to make me some food LOL! & then we can go shopping :)...and EAT SOME MORE!! <3 love you lots

love, keys said...

i already told you how in love with this i was last night! but i read it again and fell in love with it again! ahha i gotta do this! <3
WE ALL LOVE LALA! that should be a movement!

Elizabeth said...

By far, this has to be my favorite post of all time! God you are an amazing EVERYTHING! I would love to meet you one day too!

Hopefully soon enough. I'm heading to Cali with my Bff soon!

Emma Jade said...

I'm really loving your blog girl I look forward to all of your posts! Great to learn a bit more about you :)
xxx

sheiswinterwest said...

OMG!! i was def. shocked when i seen my picture in the bunch of those you would love to meet! you already know how i feel about you, i abs. adore you & look up to you so much you give me so much courage and always know the right things to say to me when i just feel like giving up & trust we will meet one day ( I promise!!) & i love how you don't drink anymore i honestly have been thinking about that as well since mickey died from alcohol poison i have been very cautious with it & just wants to stop period! this had to be the best post, def. one of my faves! i love you!