Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day Six - Part Two

Vegan Dinner Party
love yourself, enough to give it health

As part of love your body month Day 6 self-assignment I hosted a Vegan dinner party at my home, invited some great people to have a good time and make some good, healthy, and delicious food! This was my gift to my body good food and good vibes. Nothing is better than that and my body truly thanked me! Plus it was amazingly fun!
We made spaghetti pasta with a chili sauce, all VEGAN, so good with a green salad, avocado, radishes, spinach, mushrooms, all RAW. It was so good! My bff JuJu made a RAW Vegan pie, for dessert it was so amazing!! Everything good and everything GOOD FOR YOU! & that's what I did for myself, day 6, part two.
Wanna see more photos, FB me, click here

Tell me what you did for your body this weekend?

5 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]

Darling Nikky said...

your food always looks so good!
hmmm veagan pie, i wonder how that tastes...
btw we need to be facebook friends already! lol!

Amy Renee said...

I agree the food you post always looks fantastic. I love Vegetarian and Vegan foods. I am not either, but I do love the dishes. I have no conviction to be either so I won't. I do try to keep myself eating all natural or organic. I try not to stray from that.

Kara said...

Ommggggg that food looks SO good, especially that PIE. DYING.

Briana said...

Awww it looks like you had a good time!! Im so glad you've been doing so good with going vegan!