Friday, March 19, 2010

after the week I've had...

enjoy & follow - asimple365 @ tumblr {dot} com

Oh Monday! The sun was shinning and I was feeling so great, little did I know what the week had in store for me...
Tuesday left too soon as I sat by the pool during what became my 'mental health day' after spending wasted hours in the child support office!
What was my favorite Holiday, Wednesday St. Patty's Day turned into a nightmare. So like these M&M's, melted and broken :\
But Thursday came to save me because I choose to SAVE mySELF After a long day of Doc appts, going back to work, having a PERFECT VEGAN lunch, after hours was spent taken my boy to his favorite place CEC!

enjoy & follow - asimple365 @ tumblr {dot} com

5 love notes:

Miss.Fortune said...

i love how you said you chose to pick yourself up..thats what its all about. our perceptions. we may be having a bad day but do we sit and sulk in dissappointment or do we pick ourselves up and make it better. =)

AngelLove said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog and how inspiring you are!

Anonymous said...

i easily adore all your writing style, very exciting.
don't quit and also keep writing mainly because it just simply good worth to look through it,
excited to see a whole lot more of your own articles, have a good day!

Little Miss Knobody said...

Chuck E. Cheese! :)

sheiswinterwest said...

I love the whole "I choose to pick myself up" I couldn't have said it better because lord knows I be going through it sometimes but I could sit and cry about it but I choose to go about it in a different way and pick myself up and keep moving forward! Your so inspiring!