Monday, March 08, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend/365

I love doing this, thanks to Apartment 513 I try to do this every Monday. <3
Hope you all had a great weekend!


Day 6: my fav thing in the world. *photo taken during Vegan Dinner Party*


1. Don't wear Contacts to a College Concert.
2. Sunshine is the only medicine you need!
3. Friendships are an essential part of life & living!
4. Becoming VEGAN is the BEST thing I've ever done for myself!
5. Money$$ really IS the "root to all evil"
6. I love *him MORE everyday.
7. Time is going by so fast.
8. Sunday Walks are good for the soul.
9. Exavier is such a ham for the camera!
10. Men really do love a girl with confidence!!
Day 7: taking a "deep breath" as Ex calls it during our Sunday Walk.



Tell me love, what did you learn?

3 love notes:

Briana said...

mmmhm i love avocados! so yummy! & your sunday walks seem so nice and relaxing!

rachel said...

i'm so glad you're enjoying being vegan...i keep reading up about it, and am so tempted to try! (i just love cheeeeese and think i will miss it!)

Kimberly Michelle said...

I co-sign the 10.