Wednesday, March 03, 2010

1, 2, 3...

So taking the advice of Mara I will try to have a little, g r e e n in every photo this month, 31 days! Green is actually my favorite color, so this should be fun!♥

March 1st
A fresh start, time to fill up this calendar! Hanging are our Lupe tickets for this Friday! :)

March 2nd
This is what cameras are made for! My drive home from work.

March 3rd
This is only a little peek of my best friends garden, she is pretty much amazing, I love her. This garden is heaven!

9 love notes:

Fre$h as $he Wannabee said...

you have such a cute blog hun! I love these pictures they are so vibrant and amazing!!!...Im glad my post on Revlon Photoready foundation helped you...I really try to keep my blog real and I think this is such a wonderful foundation that is sooo smooth..just today my sister in law told me if I airbrushed my makeup..im like um NO!! I wish!! lol

Madi Rose said...

haha cute post :)
i do that when im driving home sometimes too from work!
and i also love gardens. i wanna have my own!

xoxoKrysten said...

This is a great post! Good luck with the green!

Briana said...

the green is so prettyyy! & your guna have so much fun friday!

Elizabeth said...

Awe Lala! This is such a great idea! I also love green :) it's my favorite color! Great photos!!!

Monique said...

I love green too! cute!

KEYS said...

i love your header <2
you're too adorable!

Brittany said...

My friend Devanie followed you, so I decided to check out your blog too and I must say that it's really amazing. The photography was the first thing that caught my eye. I don't think I'll regret following you.

Miss.Fortune said...

i absolutely love it. go green!.and omg LUPE? no way..you guys better take a gazillion pics..if possible =)