Friday, February 19, 2010

weekend line up

I'm so exhausted!! Although this week flew by, it was draining and full of stuff, I'm just so so so tired!!! Now a part of me wishes I would have re-thought my weekend plans. lol But I'm sure by tomorrow I will be ready for it all! This weekend I plan on:

Babysitting for my sister and one of my girlfriends, that's a house total of 6 kids!! Yea! lol ...this should be interesting. lol
My sister CeCe is coming down from LA to visit with me. I'm super excited, I miss her so much. We use to live together (during my entire pregnancy and before it) we are super close and I can't wait to spend some much needed time with her! She's the cutest thing ever! ♥
I plan on packing and mailing my girls Bri & Jasmine's vday gifts and goodies to them, I can't wait for them to get them, I've been so busy this week I didn't get to mail it out during the week like I wanted to but I will this weekend for sure! Yummies here they come!
Thee best part of this weekend will be the fact that Aaron has SUNDAY OFF I'm just gleaming with happiness, I just love when he has a weekend off, we can sleep in and "snuggle" I get to make him breakfast and well Sunday we plan on making it a movie day. So far it's Valentine's Day and Shutter Island! I'm just thrilled!

and lastly this entire weekend will consist of me.. being..
*deep breath* wish me luck! This will be my 1st weekend of Lent and my 1st weekend of being a Vegan! I think I will try out some new Vegan recipes I found online, I'll let you know how it goes! ox.

For all of my lovely readers who are free from work and school and actually get a weekend, enjoy it! Cause come Monday it's back to pushing paper! ;)

10 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

aw. that is so sweet. i sometimes wish i had a sister but only god knows why i didn't get one. i hope you enjoy the day babysitting and being a vegan is the best thing or so i've heard. it's good for you :)

sheiswinterwest said...

babysitting should be fun!! lol i love it (sometimes) but i'm sure you can handle it.. I so cant wait to recieve my goodies from you. & i suppose to be going vegan anyways i need to start that soon i already made up in my mind thats what i wanted to do. you & aaron are adorable yall remind me of my ex who i was with for 3 yrs. ( well i should say my boyfriend since were back together) :-) being that were both in interracial relationships. so f'n cute!

i love you!!!!!

Briana said...

Aww your guna to have fun being with your sister! I love seeing when sisters are close, because my sister and I are best friends and sometimes you dont see that with siblings :) & I am so ready for those goodies!!

btw Im going to see Shutter Island with my boyfriend on sunday as well! YAY for sundays! & Im sure you'll do fine, I've tried going vegan for a little bit a few years ago and it wasnt too hard; the food is yummy :)

KEYS said...

haha i'm babysitting this weekend too.. a sleepover! ahh man.
and good luck with the vegan. i tried the whole vegan thing and i actually did well. but i missed ( insert food here ). but you'll do fine especially with good recipes :]

Little Miss Knobody said...

Good Luck with Lent. It takes a lot of discipline, but it's always worth it in the end. I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Madi Rose said...

valentines day is SO good. i hope you see it!
and good luck with your vegan weekend :)
yup back to the ol' grind tomorrow. oh boy!

Retromus-ik said...

I really adore your blog. You're so full of love and you spread it all around:)

Miss.Fortune said...

vegan.you got this!

but it sounds like a very busy but fun week.
once again i LOVE the top banner

sarah ann said...

Your blog is adorable. Thank you for your comments on mine! I will for sure be checking yours more often. :) Have a wonderful Monday!

Xoxo
Sarah Ann

Jayka said...

i babysat for my cousin last friday, it was so much fun. by the looks of the pictures above you guys had a lot of fun (i need to get up there and read!). I wish I had sisters, I have 4 brothers no sisters, oh well.