Wednesday, February 24, 2010

vegan pizza & criminal minds

On Monday night Aaron and I went grocery shopping after work (one of my favorite things to do) We went to Fresh n Easy first and I was instantly inspired to make a vegan pizza for dinner. They didn't have everything I needed (vegan cheese) so we went over to Ralph's to get the rest of the 'needs'. At Ralph's I was excited to also find "Buffalo-less hot wings". Got home and started cooking it was very easy, fast, and YUMMY! Rolled out the dough (in a heart) **cause I'm just a love-lame-o like that** haha added the sauce, chopped up almost all the veggies I already had in my fridge. (spinach, tomatoes, onions, red peppers, mushrooms, parsley, and black olives) and topped it off with some vegan cheese. :) Put it in the oven at 450 for about 20mins, while that was cooking I made a dinner salad and put the "hot wings" on another tray and put them in the oven as well. Dinner is severed! But of course we can't eat without our Criminal Minds (we watch re-runs all week, we are addicts!) Aaron said, "my very 1st heart pizza!" ... "and I don't even eat supreme and this is so good!" Everything came out lovely and was so tasty! Yay for Monday Night Dinners! Nice way to start the week.

7 love notes:

Kara said...

LOVE F&E whole wheat pizza dough. It is seriously the best.

Jayka said...

imma have to find some of those meatless wings QUICK!

Briana said...

Heart shaped pizza! Haha too cute! I really just might have to try those meat free buffalo wings. They are looking pretty good!

OH and btw I love your cheetah print plates!!!!!

KEYS said...

oh my it looks sooo good! ( as always ) and i watch criminal minds ALL week too im glad it replaced CSI miami. i

Elizabeth said...

everything looks so yummy, and i also love watching "criminal minds" too!

sheiswinterwest said...

I'm loving all these vegan foods your making.. i'm gonna have to try this vegan pizza. & meat less wings? i have to try those too since we both are veggie heads lol. when i visit you, we have to have a cooking lesson for me.

Monique said...

I bought those wings at the store yesterday! Are they yummy?