Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Eats

So Saturday night I stay up till 4:30am baking and making valentines, yea I know! But I have to say time flew by and I was having so much fun in my little home bakery lol. I made lots of treats for my love, my sisters, and my two blogger valentines, Jasmine and Bri (which I will be mailing out this week ladies!) So here are some photos of my yummy VDAY treats....

I made heart, fudge brownies with walnuts!
Hearts rice crispy treats on a stick.
& chocolate/candy dipped pretzels!!!

13 love notes:

Kara said...

ohmygod can I please be your valentine!?

MC said...

No pick me, cause those brownies look goooood. Lol you're very creative!

Briana said...

OMG! Those all look so incredible! I seriously can NOT wait!! Love you!! <3

Mercedes said...

OMG you just made my taste buds SOO jelly!

sheiswinterwest said...

OMG!!! how creative! my mouth is watering right now lol. i sooooooooo can't wait to recieve em'!!! i love you!

Elizabeth said...

congratulations to Bri and Jasmine! you two are lucky, those treats looks yummy!

AngelLove said...

Those heart rice cripy treats look so cute and tasty!

Miss.Fortune said...

you are sooooo freakin creative..
i cant eat any nuts tho. im allergic so i would have to pass on that but everything else..i can eat..lol

your valentines seemed beautiful!

Little Miss Knobody said...

I'm hungry now! Not only do I know that these were delicious, but they also look so cute! You're very creative :)

KEYS said...

this is so cute! yumyumyum
you're such a sweetheart

Jessica Druck said...

yummm!

Darling Nikky said...

im dying to bake with you!

Natalie Catherine said...

those heart rice crispy treats are too cute!! yum.