Monday, February 15, 2010

UPDATES!

Hello loves!
I have lots of updates, great pictures, food, and sweets to share but I'm in the mist of reorganizing my layout (again) lol and once I start I just can't move on until this version in my head plays out... I've been working on it all day here and there when work was slow and now well it's quitting time at the office and I realized I didn't make any post expect for this mornings winning lol. But I'll get on it!!! Can't wait to share everything with you all. I hope everyone had a lovely VDAY and a relaxing weekend, for those of you still enjoying a long weekend, LUCKY!!! lol I also wanted to take a moment and thank you ALL for reading and commenting, sharing, and passing the word along about my blog! I've gotten a lot of new followers lately and readers who comment regularly, I can't tell you how good it feels to open my inbox every morning and see loads of comments waiting for me, it's an amazing feeling and I'm so glad you found me and I found you! *tear moment* lol Really, truly, HUMBLED to have such a REAL following! You guys are my rock! ♥
Thank you, Thank you, thank you!!!

5 love notes:

RAEthoven said...

awwwww i love this! i'm so glad i came back to blogger i've missed your posts :D

Jayka said...

:) ur my favorite ever!

Mercedes said...

You are too sweet. *kisses

Elizabeth said...

i know how you feel, and it turned out wonderful!

Miss.Fortune said...

well your blog is the shiiiit. so as long as you continue to do things your way, i'll continue to read and comment