Monday, February 22, 2010

ten things I learned this weekend

shared by the lovely, apartment 513


10 Things I learned this weekend...

1. I do want more kids! **go figure**
2. Ice Cream Trucks just aren't what they use to be.
3. Being VEGAN is not as easy as you think!
4. RAIN can really ruin you're day of plans. :\
5. Life is made for Dinner Parties!!
6. Doing a Favor for someone else can turn out to be a favor for yourself!
7. Concrete and Duck, Duck, Goose just don't mix!
8. Nothings sweeter then waking up Sunday Morning next to, HIM.
9. Never send your boyfriend/hubby to get a Thai Massage!!
10. My sisters complete me!

Life is Love
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Now Tell Me What Did you Learn this Weekend?

2 love notes:

Jayka said...

lol, very good lessons learned

Elizabeth said...

awe, i want another kid too and that photo is amazing! i sent you an email, let me know if you got it :)